ASUFIN is a non-profit association founded in 2009 for financial users protection. It is registered in the Spanish Register of Consumers and Users Associations (REACU).
ASUFIN develops, among others, financial and digital education programs, over-indebtedness and responsible loans, housing, insurance, investment and sustainable finances within the framework of the 2030 agenda. The association has more than 20,000 members in Spain.
- FINANCIAL JURISPRUDENCE DATABASE: The biggest financial and banking specialised jurisprudence database in the country, with more than 9,000 freely accessible documents organised by product (swaps, floor clause, fx-loans, preferred shares, revolving credit cards, structured, etc.), location, bank, etc.
- COLLECTIVE REDRESS: 21 collective redresses in the pipeline against different abusive clauses in mortgages like Fx Loans, mortgage expenses, asymmetric amortization, etc. as well as revolving credit cards.
- FINANCIAL LITERACY: Family finances management, over-indebtedness, financial inclusion/exclusion, digital economy (Fintech), green finance or the circular economy. See AsufinTech Documentary - http://bit.ly/36gLrPM
- Founded in 2009
- BEUC member since 2020
- More than 21,500 associates
- 25 staff distributed in 7 departments
- Over 7,000 subscribers to our newsletters
- More than 220,000 consumer consultations attended last year
- Located in Madrid with delegations in Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Toledo y Asturias.
- 3 websites: www.asufin.com, www.asufintech.com, www.eco.asufin.com